Over the years, Protein Purification has become our most elite service that we have to offer. We have the capabilities to extract and purify proteins from various sources such as bacteria, yeast, insect, mammalian cells, in addition to tissue sources. We perform purifications for a variety of different needs from high throughput screens to crystallography grade protein. Our services are customized to identify efficient and cost-friendly methods that accelerate your research as well as your time.
This service includes:
- Standard protein purification methods
- Protein denaturing and refolding techniques
- Affinity purification: IMAC, GST, FLAG, Myc, HA, heparin, phospho-cellulose, antibody matrices and custom matrices
- Classic chromatography: ion exchange, hydrophobic interaction, size exclusion, dye-ligand regular and reverse-phase HPLC
- Protein characterization: SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, Mass spec, and HPLC analysis provided
- Complete and professional standard operating procedures provided with final protein samples
Please contact us for more information and/or price quotes.